top of page
  • Writer's pictureDavid VanHeel

USDA Hemp Analytical Testing Laboratories!

Any laboratory testing hemp under the US Domestic Hemp Production Program must be registered with the DEA to handle controlled substances. The USDA released a new directory so we thought we'd help by posting the link for you!

13 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page